Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1234 Laurel View, Ann Arbor
Laurel Gardens one owner end unit ready for new home owner. Soaring ceilings greet you as you step into the foyer that opens into the living room and the den offering a bay window and could be used as a main floor bedroom if needed. A brick fireplace is a nice focal point in the living room that offers vaulted ceiling & is loaded with large windows & custom blinds. The kitchen with white cabinets and plenty of counter space includes all appliances. Dining area is the perfect place to relax and watch the nature outside the 8' door wall leading to the large deck and private back yard. 2nd floor includes the master suite with vaulted ceiling, large windows, and master bath boasting a large jetted tub & separate ceramic tile shower. The 2nd bedroom with it's own full bath and large closet overlooks back yard. A fully finished lower level adds lots more space boasting walkout, daylight windows, 2nd kitchen, full bath, and large recreation room. A patio allows for outside entertaining.
- MLS® #31378974
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,142
- Year Built1989
- Source MLSMiRealSource
- Originating MLSEast Central Association
- AmenitiesGrounds Maintenance, Pool/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Street Lights
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Electric, GarDoorOpner, Direct Access
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground Pool, Swimming Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Inground Pool, Patio, Porch, Tennis Court(s), Lawn Sprinkler, Street Lights, Swimming Pool
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams First
- Address1234 Laurel View
- AreaAnn Arbor Twp
- SubdivisionLaurel Gardens Condo
- CityAnn Arbor
- Zip Code48105
- Interior FeaturesCable Internet Available, Spa/Jetted Tub, Sump Pump, Wet Bar/Bar, Window Treatment(s), Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceramic Floors, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesBar-Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- FireplacesLiving Room, Natural Fireplace
- DistrictAnn Arbor Public Schools
Provided through IDX via MiRealSource, as the "Source MLS", courtesy of the East Central Association shown on the property listing, as the Originating MLS.
The information published and disseminated by the Originating MLS is communicated verbatim, without change by the Originating MLS, as filed with it by its members. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.
Copyright 2019 MiRealSource. All rights reserved. The information provided hereby constitutes proprietary information of MiRealSource, Inc. and its shareholders, affiliates and licensees and may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, scanning or any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from MiRealSource, Inc.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 1:41am EST.