Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1201 Creekview Court, Oakland
Custom built colonial on 2.2 private acres backing to Stoney Creek River & 60 acre nature center. Home features over 9,000 sq ft of finely appointed living area in this excellent condition custom home. Original owners show true pride of ownership, high end finishes throughout, custom woodwork & trim, reverse osmosis, entertainers gourmet island kitchen w/built-in appliances & adjoining year-round sunroom w/walls of windows overlooking private yard, grand living room with coffered ceilings & large windows allowing you to live in harmony with nature, large owners suite with 2nd fireplace & fantastic views, awesome library with built-in cherry cabinetry, finished walkout lower level with 2nd kitchen, beautiful 900 sq. ft. 2nd master bedroom (4th bedroom) with large bay window or can be used as entertainment room. Home was rebuilt in 1995 adding 2600 sq. ft. Exterior of home boasts extensive landscaping with huge granite patio overlooking private grounds and a 3.5 car attached garage.
- MLS® #31391376
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,004
- Year Built1978
- Source MLSMiRealSource
- Originating MLSMiRealSource
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Electric, GarDoorOpner, Side Loading Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek/Stream/Brook, Water View, Waterfront
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Sprinkler, Patio, Porch
- Lot DescriptionDeep Lot - 150+ Ft., Large Lot - 65+ Ft., Platted, Sloping, Irregular
- Listing OfficeReal Estate One Inc-Shelby
- Address1201 Creekview Court
- AreaOakland Twp
- SubdivisionKnob Creek Farms Subdivision
- Zip Code48306-1901
- Interior Features9 ft + Ceilings, Bay Window, Cable Internet Available, Ceramic Floors, Hardwood Floors, Spa/Jetted Tub, Sump Pump, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar/Bar
- AppliancesAir Cleaner, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Humidifier, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Water Softener - Owned
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- FireplacesFamRoom, Master Bedroom, Natural Fireplace
- DistrictRochester Community School District
- ElementaryHugger Elementary
- MiddleHart Middle
- HighStoney Creek High School
Provided through IDX via MiRealSource. Courtesy of MiRealSource Shareholder. Copyright MiRealSource.
The information published and disseminated by MiRealSource is communicated verbatim, without change by MiRealSource, as filed with MiRealSource by its members. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.
Copyright 2019 MiRealSource. All rights reserved. The information provided hereby constitutes proprietary information of MiRealSource, Inc. and its shareholders, affiliates and licensees and may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, scanning or any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from MiRealSource, Inc.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 2:27am EST.