Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12353 Sierra Drive, Shelby Twp
Stunning Prairie-style contemporary barrier-free design custom built home based on modernist principles, pure geometry & emphasis on light. Every room is unique w/custom designs & state-of-the-art integrated systems featuring over 7,000 sq. ft. of finely appointed finished living area w/elevator servicing all 3 levels, designer chic island kitchen w/all high-end commercial grade built-in stainless steel appliances, awesome 2-story great room w/state-of-the-art entertainment area, wet bar, 14' ceiling fan, dual hanging 55 gallon fish tanks, wall of windows & beautiful fireplace; luxurious owners 1st floor suite w/attached his & her bathrooms, torch flame fireplace & full body massage shower system, multi-zone geothermal heating & air conditioning system w/whole house commercial generator. Exterior of home includes a very private yard w/full wraparound composite deck, outdoor tiki bar w/half bath, outdoor water fountain w/built-in fire pit and over-sized 3.5-car attached garage.
- MLS® #31399913
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage5,659
- Year Built2009
- Source MLSMiRealSource
- Originating MLSMiRealSource
- Parking3 or More Spaces, Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Electric, GarDoorOpner, Heated Garage, Side Loading Garage, Direct Access
- Exterior FeaturesExterior Balcony, Deck, Fenced Yard, Patio, Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Wheelchair Access
- Lot DescriptionDeep Lot - 150+ Ft., Large Lot - 65+ Ft., Treed
- Listing OfficeReal Estate One Inc-Shelby
- Address12353 Sierra Drive
- AreaShelby Twp
- SubdivisionMetes & Bounds
- CityShelby Twp
- Zip Code48315-1773
- Interior Features9 ft + Ceilings, Interior Balcony, Cable Internet Available, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceramic Floors, Elevator/Lift, Hardwood Floors, Sound System, Sump Pump, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar/Bar, Spa/Jetted Tub, Accessibility Features
- AppliancesBar-Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Humidifier, Intercom, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Air Cleaner, Humidifier
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Central A/C
- FireplacesGas, LR/GRFireP, Master Bedroom
- DistrictUtica Community Schools
- ElementaryCrissman Elementary
- MiddleMalow Junior High
- HighEisenhower High School
Provided through IDX via MiRealSource. Courtesy of MiRealSource Shareholder. Copyright MiRealSource.
The information published and disseminated by MiRealSource is communicated verbatim, without change by MiRealSource, as filed with MiRealSource by its members. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.
Copyright 2020 MiRealSource. All rights reserved. The information provided hereby constitutes proprietary information of MiRealSource, Inc. and its shareholders, affiliates and licensees and may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, scanning or any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from MiRealSource, Inc.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 2:42pm EDT.