Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
62746 Somerset Blvd., Washington Twp
Custom built 1 1/2 story home with a finished walk-out basement to a 20' x 40' in-ground salt water pool on a large fenced private yard featuring all high-end finishes throughout, gourmet island kitchen with built-in commercial grade appliances, custom woodwork & trim, wrought iron staircase overlooking 2-story great room, built-in china cabinet in spacious formal dining room, library with Judges paneling, 1st floor owners suite with luxury bathroom, 4 large bedrooms upstairs all with private bathroom access; full finished walk-out lower level features 2nd kitchen, 5th full bathroom and open entertaining area. Exterior of home boasts a huge maintenance free European style patio that overlooks the pool & walks down to brick paver patio, 4.5-car attached garage, circular driveway with extensive landscaping. This is a great family home!!
- MLS® #50004929
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,629
- Year Built2003
- StyleCape Cod, Split Level
- Source MLSMiRealSource
- Originating MLSMiRealSource
- ParkingGarage, 3 or More Spaces
- # of Garages5
- GaragesAttached, Electric, GarDoorOpner, Side Loading Garage, Direct Access
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground Pool, Swimming Pool
- Exterior FeaturesExterior Balcony, Deck, Fenced Yard, Inground Pool, Lawn Sprinkler, Patio, Porch, Street Lights, Swimming Pool, Storms/Screens
- Lot DescriptionLarge Lot - 65+ Ft., Deep Lot - 150+ Ft.
- Listing OfficeReal Estate One Inc-Shelby
- Address62746 Somerset Blvd.
- AreaWashington Twp
- SubdivisionCrystal Creek North Subdivision
- CityWashington Twp
- Zip Code48094-1330
- Interior Features9 ft + Ceilings, Cable Internet Available, Ceramic Floors, Spa/Jetted Tub, Sump Pump, Walk-In Closet, Interior Balcony, Bay Window, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Humidifier, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Humidifier
- CoolingCeiling Fan(s), Central A/C
- FireplacesGas, LR/GRFireP
- DistrictRomeo Community Schools
- ElementaryIndian Hills Elementary
- MiddlePowell Middle School
- HighRomeo High School
Provided through IDX via MiRealSource. Courtesy of MiRealSource Shareholder. Copyright MiRealSource.
The information published and disseminated by MiRealSource is communicated verbatim, without change by MiRealSource, as filed with MiRealSource by its members. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.
Copyright 2020 MiRealSource. All rights reserved. The information provided hereby constitutes proprietary information of MiRealSource, Inc. and its shareholders, affiliates and licensees and may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, scanning or any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from MiRealSource, Inc.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 11:27am EDT.