Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
61718 Bradbury Run, Washington Twp
Designer showcase 1 1/2 story home with finished basement on almost 1-acre lot in the highly sought after Bradbury Run Community. Home has been built with only the finest materials & craftsmanship, custom decorated with all today's colors & features, Chef's gourmet island kitchen with built-in commercial grade Viking appliances, walk-in pantry & wine bar, 2-story foyer & great room, luxurious 1st floor owners suite, 2 large upstairs bedrooms with ensuites plus large loft with full bathroom that could be 4th bedroom, beautiful hardwood floors throughout most of the 1st floor, designer window treatments & light fixtures throughout, large library, formal dining room; finished lower level features large entertainers bar, 2nd kitchen, large recreation area & 2nd half-bath. Exterior of home features a beautiful stone & brick elevation, exterior painted 2017, new roof 2019, 45 x 25 brick paver patio with built-in BBQ overlooking large private yard. Absolute move in condition!!!
- MLS® #50007105
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage3,927
- Year Built2013
- StyleSplit Level
- Source MLSMiRealSource
- Originating MLSMiRealSource
- # of Garages4
- GaragesElectric, GarDoorOpner, Side Loading Garage, Direct Access
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Sprinkler, Patio, Porch
- Lot DescriptionDeep Lot - 150+ Ft., Large Lot - 65+ Ft.
- Listing OfficeReal Estate One Inc-Shelby
- Address61718 Bradbury Run
- AreaWashington Twp
- SubdivisionBradbury Condominiums
- CityWashington Twp
- Zip Code48094-1070
- Interior FeaturesCable Internet Available, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Hardwood Floors, Spa/Jetted Tub, Sump Pump, Walk-In Closet, 9 ft + Ceilings, Interior Balcony
- AppliancesBar-Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Humidifier, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Humidifier
- CoolingCentral A/C
- FireplacesLR/GRFireP, Gas
- DistrictRomeo Community Schools
- ElementaryIndian Hills Elementary
- MiddlePowell Middle School
- HighRomeo High School
Provided through IDX via MiRealSource. Courtesy of MiRealSource Shareholder. Copyright MiRealSource.
The information published and disseminated by MiRealSource is communicated verbatim, without change by MiRealSource, as filed with MiRealSource by its members. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.
Copyright 2020 MiRealSource. All rights reserved. The information provided hereby constitutes proprietary information of MiRealSource, Inc. and its shareholders, affiliates and licensees and may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, scanning or any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from MiRealSource, Inc.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 12:28pm EDT.